Once you have your iTunes Apple Developer Account you will need to invite us to administer your account so that we can manage and publish your app.
Important Note: If you’re enrolled as an individual and add us in App Store Connect, we will receive access only to your content in App Store Connect and will not be linked as part of your team in the Apple Developer Program. We will not receive access to other membership tools and benefits such as certificate creation permissions and Application ID permissions (both of which are required when developing and publishing an iOS Application.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Apple Developer site and click on the Account link at the top right.
- Once logged in, click on the AppStore Connect button.
- You will now be logged into AppStore connect. Click on the Users and Access button.
- Once here, click on the + button to add a new user.
- Here is where you add My Mobile App as a User.
Fill in the information as below and click Next:
First Name: My Mobile App
Last Name: Support
- Please ensure you have selected Admin on the next page. This is important as it allows My Mobile App to perform all the necessary tasks when managing your app.
- Please make sure to enable "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" note: if this option is greyed out you may be using a Personal account, MMA requires an Organization account.
9. Finally, choose All Territories for the App Status Reports so we can receive necessary communications from Apple whenever the status of your app changes.
Click on Save to complete this part of the process.
Note: As of 13/02/2019 Organizations enrolled in the Apple Developer Program now have one team and one set of roles that provide access to the Apple Developer website and App Store Connect. You can view your current role by signing in to App Store Connect. Changes to roles can be made by Account Holders and Admins in the "Users and Access section"
Congratulations. You're done!
An Invite is sent to My Mobile App and we may commence building your standalone Apple app.