Some websites are not appropriate for conversion to an app, as they don't meet the minimum threshold requirements for the app stores.
In order to meet the required standards for My Mobile App conversion, your site must be:
- A standalone website;
- Owned by you; and,
- Compliant with the guidelines of each app store.
For example: YouTube pages, Facebook pages, and email addresses are prohibited, to name a few.
It is the responsibility of the website and app owner to meet the required standards of the app stores.
Common infringements include:
- Offensive and/or objectionable content
- Authorisation (the app stores require supporting material to show you own the content)
- Incomplete (website or app)
- Tobacco or illicit substance related content
*Donations can be sought through your app, however the app must direct users to a webpage that exists outside of your app. Our Support team can facilitate this on your behalf.